- Rev. Jenkins was fun, easy to follow, engaging and answered questions effectively – L.N.
- Excellent! Wonderful! Awesome! – C.A.
- Authentic & Transparent! – R.L.
- Easy to follow, humorous, effective with thought-provoking questions. – M.B.S.
- Effective, concise, clear, Christ-like. Loved the flow! – R. R.
YOU’VE GOT NEXT! (Keynote Presentation)
- I was very glad I attended. – N.S.J.
- I loved her energy! – B.R
- Very encouraging. I was inspired and my spirit was lifted! – S.C.
- I can’t wait for her next conference! Rev. Jenkins was awesome! B. R.
- What a great encouragement!! – C. S.
BALANCING ACT FOR THE S.T.R.O.N.G. WOMAN (Workshop/Seminar)
- Her (Rev. Jenkins) workshop really offered hope from a biblical perspective on how to balance my lifestyle. – P.C.
Rev. Jenkins was a good speaker. She was engaged with everyone. – S.C.S.
- I’ve been so overwhelmed. I really feel like I can move forward! – M. N.
- Rev. Jenkins offered a wealth of information. And she was hilarious!! – A.J.
- I feel like I can go on! – J.P.
BALANCING ACT FOR THE S.T.R.O.N.G. SINGLE PARENT (Workshop/Seminar)
- I almost did not attend. I”m so glad that I did! For me AND my son!! – M.S.
- Rev. Jenkins was so energetic and easy to follow! – J. B.
- I feel empowered. I feel like I can empower my children as well. – E. L. J.
- I realize that I am my child’s best advocate. God is working through me for my child! – J.D.L.
- She (Rev. Jenkins) was very engaging and humorous. I was attentive the ENTIRE time! – M. O.
- Her hand-outs were great. Wonderful to re-read and to pass along to others! J. A.